SYLLABUS: Course Title 7th Grade Science
|Instructor:Rob Adolph||Email: email@example.com|
|School Phone: (620) 724-4114||Planning Period Time available for phone call: 10:35-11:20|
Course Standards (general topics you will learn in the course)
1) Earth's Systems
2) Force and Motion
3) Matter and Energy
4) Science, Technology and Human Activity
5) Science as Inquiry
7) Human Body
Classroom Expectations / Expected Behaviors:
1) Be on time (if you are late to class, you will be marked tardy and given a strike on your discipline log)
2) Complete all assignments on time (missing or mostly incomplete assignments will result in a material mark)
3) Be respectful of the teacher (NO talking while the teacher is talking)
4) Be respectful of other students
Materials: It is the expectation that you will bring the following to class everyday.
2) iPad that is charged
3) Pencil, ink pen, paper, ...
Grading Policy: Calculation of Final Trimester Grade:
A =90-100% Simple Average based on Total Points possible
Absences: If you are absent, when you return to school it is your responsibility to check with each teacher to see what you missed during your absence. Based on the number of days you missed, you will have that same number of days to submit make-up assignments.
Late Work: One extra attempt to be grade at 80% partial credit
iPad Policy in this class: You are NOT allowed to use your iPad for personal pleasure (gaming, internet surfing, ...) in this class unless the teacher has verbally given permission for students to do so.