USD 248 Board of Education Mission Statement
USD 248 is committed to excellence in education by providing the following:
a warm, positive environment that encourages maximum academic, social, and personal growth for all students.
learning experiences that promote successful integration into today's society, meeting the challenges of the 21st century.
A student graduating from USD 248:
- will have a strong general education.
- will demonstrate a desire to be a lifelong learner.
- will demonstrate the development of individuality and creativity.
- will demonstrate an awareness of the need for sound mental and physical health.
- will demonstrate a sense of self-discipline, responsibility, and self-worth, and the ability to live and work cooperatively with other people.